We are all searching for the right creative buttons to press during these unprecedented times. There are some immediate action items, buttons to press, that could save your business and even help you come out stronger on the other side. After brainstorming with our crew, the following are the top 5 ideas we felt every business owner will benefit from.
- Reach out to customers to show gratitude and to inform them of your current status. Hours you will be open. Merchandise or services your business will be continuing to offer. Inform customers of special pickup or delivery options.
- Communicate what you are currently doing per disinfection and sanitation protocols for COVID-19. Keeping all customers safe.
- If your business has been forced to close it may be time to reach out for assistance. Small business owners in all U.S. states are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to COVID-19. Website: www.sba.gov/cornovirus.
- Just as you would reach out to your customers also reach out to other business owners in your local area. Share ideas about what others have been doing to weather this storm. You may be pleasantly surprised by the outpour of help found from others.
- Whether your business is open or not, beefing up your social media presence is vital to your success. Facebook and Instagram are great platforms to communicate with your customers. Sharing that you’re open for business, gift cards are available, mobile payment options and special pickup options could be what keeps you afloat until this turns around.
We have all experienced difficult times where words never seem to improve a situation. Still, we will leave you with this, Einstein was quoted saying, “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity”. We sincerely hope you find an opportunity to better your current situation.
Integrity Merchant Solutions is here to be your business advocate. Please do not hesitate to reach out. No question is silly.